NetSuite Development for your Midwest Business
There is good reason to consider NetSuite development for your Midwest business. It is a powerful business management suite of applications that are fully web based and support everything from accounting and enterprise resource planning to customer relationship management. Most importantly NetSuite offers information in real time, enabling you to make timely decisions.
What NetSuite Development Does for Your Midwest Business
- Integrates all of your business processes – NetSuite is an integrated business management solution. That means all information about a customer is unified under one single record: sales, orders, delivery, receipts, accounts, and services.
- Connects your business to your customers
- Allows for customization and growth
- Frees you to work your business – NetSuite manages software upgrades and fixes, database connectivity, and other functions formally handled by IT, allowing your personnel to spend 100% of their time making your business run.
- Offers complete control – NetSuite provides the tools for a business to manage its key processes more efficiently through real-time metrics.
Benefits of NetSuite
- Better Business Management – No matter where a business is located, NetSuite gives employees and managers the tools needed to simplify their operations and administer their business more efficiently.
- No IT Maintenance and Upgrade Expense – Since it is cloud based, NetSuite guarantees 99.5% uptime. That means you have a more reliable software platform without the added expense of software licensing and upgrades, hardware, or more personnel.
- Increased Collaboration – With NetSuite vendors, customers, and key partners all have the perfect gateway to your business. Improved communication with your customers and business partners ensures the flexibility and timeliness required to make sound business decisions. Because NetSuite offers real-time business intelligence from every facet of your business you can make decisions and changes without calling on the usual army of consultants.
- Elimination of Data Re-entry – NetSuite is the only SaaS software available that is designed around a single record for every phase of a business. Resources and accuracy that is often lost on data re-entry is done away with.
Main Components of NetSuite
- Financials – One comprehensive application runs every financial process: business intelligence, accounting, order management, inventory, and supply chain.
- CRM+ – NetSuite offers CRM solutions to manage your customers’ entire lifecycle. This provides detailed analysis of how people visit your website, leads, prospects, customer ordering history, service of those customers, and much more.
- E-Commerce – Increase your business scope more cost effectively by leveraging your website and NetSuite into a fully integrated portal.
- OneWorld – One unified NetSuite account enables you to manage multi-subsidiary and multinational operations in real-time. OneWorld manages a wide range of tax laws, currencies, and reporting requirements at a fraction of the cost of more traditional solutions.
NetSuite has replaced aging on-site products with its cloud business management suite for thousands of companies. Businesses and organizations of all sizes have been able to significantly lower their total costs.
Operating in the cloud ensures consistency for all of your business processes regardless of the size or location of your business. For these reasons and many more, NetSuite makes sense for many businesses.