The NetSuite Solution
NetSuite is a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) business software for your entire company. It is a robust business management software solution that supports everything from customer relationship management to accounting/enterprise resource planning with full web capabilities. Sales, accounting, shipping, billing and support are built around a single customer record, allowing for fast and reliable integration. And, since NetSuite provides real time information, you can make more timely decisions.
Key Benefits of Netsuite
- No IT Maintenance or Upgrade Costs — because it is cloud based, NetSuite comes with an uptime guarantee of 99.5%. This means more reliable business management software without the need for expensive on-site hardware and software or software licensing and upgrades.
- Better Business Management — Regardless of where a business is located NetSuite provides managers and employees the tools they need to streamline their operations and manage their business more effectively. They have the information and functionality necessary to operate the most efficient way possible.
- Elimination of Data Re-entry — There is no other SaaS business software on the market that is designed around a single record for every aspect of business. As a result the time, resources and accuracy that is lost on data re-entry is eliminated.
- Increased Collaboration — With NetSuite customers, vendors, and partners alike have the perfect portal to interact with your business. This allows better communication with both your customers and business partners which in turn ensures the flexibility and timeliness needed to make good business decisions. Because you are offered real-time business intelligence from every aspect of your business you can move effectively, minus the need for a platoon of consultants.
Major Components of the Business Management Software
- Financials — One comprehensive SaaS application to run every financial process and back- office operation: inventory, supply chain, business intelligence, accounting, and order management. This allows you to being automating the basics of your organization with room for seamless future expansion to CRM and e-commerce.
- CRM+ — Go beyond existing CRM solutions to management of your customers’ entire lifecycle. This allows for an in-depth analysis of everything from prospects browsing your company website, to leads, to qualified prospects, to customers with placed orders, to service of those customers.
- E-Commerce — Expand your business more cost effectively and at an accelerated pace by turning your website and business software into a fully integrated portal.
- OneWorld — From one unified NetSuite account you can manage multi-subsidiary and multinational operations in real time with automated financial consolidation. OneWorld manages a diversity of tax laws, currencies and reporting requirements for a small percentage of the cost of more traditional ERP solutions.
NetSuite has replaced aging on-site products like Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains), Sage and SAP with its cloud business management suite for over fifteen thousand companies. Businesses of all sizes are able to cut their total costs while improving productivity through an integrated sales and finance process. And, operating in the cloud ensures consistency wherever and whenever you company does business.
Case Study: Switching from Great Plains to NetSuite
NetSuite Role-based Demo
The following links demonstrate how NetSuite can benefit specific roles in a company.