Implementation Specialist – CPA
The Implementation Specialist with CPA certification leverages deep system knowledge of SaaS solutions such as NetSuite or Sales Force Automation and accounting principles to offer clients a cohesive integration of both business processes and technology solutions that ensure effective accounting practices and use of the system. Core responsibilities include business requirements gathering, accounting practice review, COA and tax guidance, system configuration, data conversion importing, test planning, and communication activities with the Forward Hindsight (FH) project team and the client. The implementation specialist ensures that client objectives are accomplished within time and budget goals.
The ideal candidate has a deep understanding of ERP and Accounting solutions with a broad understanding of business processes that rely on such solutions, an adaptable style that allows for flexible and streamlined delivery practices that adjust to each project’s needs, and a continual desire to leverage the strengths of a team while committing their own individual talent to bring the best solution to the client.
- Engage with clients to understand their core business processes and analyze them to inform a master implementation plan.
- Implement Netsuite by developing and executing an action plan tailored to the business needs as per master implementation plan.
- Work with client teams to gather requirements using best practices for requirement elicitation and documentation for custom and off the shelf software applications.
- Translate complicated operations into real-world business solutions.
- Train end users to use Netsuite effectively and efficiently through best practices.
- Provide support after implementation and making sure the application is serving as expected.
- Work closely with the project management team to complete the project on time.
- Ensure client expectations are understood and managed.
- Ensure project estimates are current and updated appropriately by project management.
- Understand client and project timeline expectations and individual allocation.
- Identify opportunities for improvement and makes constructive suggestions for change.
- Develop lasting relationships with project teams.
- Associate’s degree (Bachelor’s preferred) from a college or university in Business Administration or Computer Science.
- Active CPA certification.
- 3+ years of accounting, auditing, and tax consulting a plus.
- 3+ years of systems implementation, and packaged software integrations system implementation experience, NetSuite experience a plus.
- Java, Java Script, HTML, Microsoft SQL Server application and/or ASP development experience a plus.
- Excellent ability to organize information, manage tasks and projects and use available tools to effectively contribute to organization.
- Ability to express oneself effectively within groups and in one-to-one conversations. Conveys information clearly and effectively through both formal and informal communications.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, problem solving capabilities, and the ability to manage complex and varied interpersonal relationships to successfully complete projects.
- Excellent ability to organize time and prioritize information to successfully complete projects.
- Highly motivated self-starter.